Medical Billing Services
PMCC Medical Billing Services is designed to reduce costs and improve collections at your practice. As part of our medical billing service, we submit and follow up on claims with the health insurance companies in order to receive payments for the services rendered by your provider.
The medical billing services are handled by experienced and certified medical coders to ensure that the claims are scrubbed properly before they are submitted. Stringent processes are followed to ensure that the ICD10 and CPT codes are properly chosen to ensure higher claim reimbursement percentage.
The Benefits of Outsourcing Your Healthcare Medical Billing Services Are:
- Claims are submitted 24/7 to expedite reimbursements.
- Eliminates the trouble of employing and managing in-house medical billing staff.
- Quicker turnaround times as the medical billing services are handled by certified professionals.
- Follow up and grievance redressal is taken up in a professional manner, etc.
PMCC Medical Billing Services Performs the Following Tasks:
- Insurance verifications checks for the patients.
- Patient Demographics Entry.
- CPT and ICD-9 Coding (Transition to ICD 10, ICD9 to ICD10 mapping tools in place).
- Claim Submission.
- Payment Posting.
- A/R Follow-up
- Denial Management.
PMCC coders review the diagnoses and procedure codes for accuracies and make modifications to ensure “clean claims” are submitted to the payer. Once the payment is received, the ERAs are posted against each patient’s account, follow up on denied claims are aggressively worked by our experience A/R staffs.